With the internal SIGMA CONTROL 2 controller (local intelligence, data provider for central SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 intelligence), compressor performance can be precisely adjusted to match respective compressed air consumption.
- Coordinates and optimises interplay between compressed air production and consumption
- Features various pre-programmed and energy-saving control systems
- Facilitates compressed air system efficiency management
The SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 compressed air management system monitors and controls all components within the compressed air supply system achieving maximum cost savings.
- Improved pressure values and automatic matching of delivery according to fluctuating demand
- Continuous fine-tuning of system performance to ensure optimised energy efficiency
- Predictive Maintenance by Kaeser specialists prevents unplanned downtime.